WHEEL LEAN CYLINDER
REMOVE WHEEL LEAN CYLINDER
1. Install the lock pin in the wheel lean bar and the
Do not disconnect any lines from the wheel lean
cylinder until the lockpin is installed.
2. Disconnect oil lines (2) from the cylinder. Remove
the nut and bolt (4). Remove the lock from the
groove in the wheel lean arm. Remove bolt (3) and
the retainer. Remove bolts (1) and the lock.
3. Fasten a hoist to the cylinder.
4. Remove pin (7) from the wheel lean cylinder.
Do not remove the pin from the wheel lean arm.
5. Remove pin (6). Remove wheel lean cylinder (5).
Weight is 55 lb. (25 kg).
NOTE: See DISASSEMBLE AND ASSEMBLE
INSTALL WHEEL LEAN CYLINDER
1. Fasten a hoist to the cylinder. Put wheel lean
cylinder (2) in position on the front axle. Install pin
(1) that holds the cylinder to the front axle. Install
lock (5) and bolts (4).
2. Install pin (8) that holds the cylinder to the wheel
lean arm. Install the lock in the pin. Install the bolt
and nut (3) that hold the lock. Tighten the bolt to a
torque of 185 10 lb.ft. (254 0 14 N-m).
3. Install retainer (7) and the bolt on pin (8). Connect
oil lines (6) to their correct locations on the
cylinder. Remove the lock pin from the wheel lean
bar and the front axle.