DISASSEMBLY AND ASSEMBLY
BLADE LIFT CYLINDERS
REMOVE BLADE LIFT CYLINDERS
1. Lower the blade to the ground. Put identification on
the oil lines as to their location. Remove oil lines
(2) from the cylinder.
2. Remove bolts (4) that hold the cap and the insert
to the rod end of the cylinder. Remove the cap and
3. Fasten a hoist to the cylinder. Remove four bolts
(3) that hold the caps to the blade lift arm.
4. Remove blade lift cylinder (1). Weight is 152 lb.
5. Remove caps (5) from the blade lift cylinder.
Remove the bearings and seals (6) from the caps.
6. Repeat Steps I through 5 for the other blade lift
NOTE: See DISASSEMBLE AND ASSEMBLE
INSTALL BLADE LIFT CYLINDERS
1. Put caps (1) in position on a press. Install the
bearings with tooling (A).
Tooling (A) and a press must be used when bearings
are installed to prevent damage.
2. Install a new seal in each cap with tooling (A).
Install the seals with the lip toward the inside of the
cap. Install caps (1) on the cylinder.