WHEEL LEAN ARMS
REMOVE WHEEL LEAN ARMS
a) remove wheel spindles and wheel spindle
1. Remove plugs (I) from wheel lean arm (2) with
2. Remove the nut, washer and bolt (3) that hold the
lock in position. Remove the lock.
3. Fasten a hoist to the wheel lean arm. Remove the
pin that holds the wheel lean arm to the front axle.
4. Remove pin (4) from the wheel lean arm and the
wheel lean bar.
5. Remove wheel lean arm (2). Weight is 60 lb. (27
6. Remove the bearings and the seals from the wheel
7. Repeat Steps I through 6 for the other wheel lean