DISASSEMBLY AND ASSEMBLY
BLADE LIFT ARMS
REMOVE BLADE LIFT ARMS
a) remove blade lift cylinders
1. Remove bolts (6) and the lock from the blade lift
arm. Remove pin (7) that holds the blade lift arm to
blade lift bar (5).
2. Fasten a hoist to blade lift arm (4). Remove bolts
(1) and the lock. Remove bolt (3) and plate (2)
from the pin. Remove the pin that holds the blade
lift arm to the frame. Remove the washers from
between the blade lift arm and the frame.
3. Remove blade lift arm (4). Weight is 200 lb. (90
4. Remove seals (8) and bearings (9) from the frame
with tooling (A).
5. Remove bolts (11) and retainer (12). Remove the
washers and the shims from under the retainer.
Push yoke (10) out of the lift arm enough to fasten
a hoist to it. Remove yoke (10). Weight is 40 lb.
(18 kg). Remove the washers and the seal from
6. Remove two bearings (13) from the lift arm by
putting a saw cut down the length of each bear-ing.
Be careful not to cause damage to the inside
surface of the lift arm.
7. Repeat Steps 1 through 6 for the other blade lift