WHEEL LEAN BAR
REMOVE WHEEL LEAN BAR
1. Install lock pin (3) in the wheel lean bar and the front
Do not remove any pins from the wheel lean bar until
the lockpin has been installed.
2. Lift the front of the machine enough to get the
weight off the axle. Install tooling (A) as sup-ports
under the front axle near each wheel.
3. Fasten tooling (B) to both wheel lean arms and the
4. Remove the nuts, washers and bolts (1) and (5).
Remove the lock from the wheel lean arm. Re-
move bolts (2) and (4) and the retainers from the
pins. Remove pins (6) and (8) from the wheel lean
Do not remove the pins from the wheel lean arm.
5. Remove the lock pin from the wheel lean bar and
the front axle.
6. Fasten a hoist to wheel lean bar (7). Remove
wheel lean bar (7). Weight is 55 lb. (25 kg).
7. Remove the seals and bearings from each end of
the wheel lean bar with tooling (c).