DISASSEMBLY AND ASSEMBLY
REMOVE FRONT AXLE
a) remove wheel lean bar
b) remove steering tie rod
c) remove front wheels
1. Lift the front of the machine off the ground. Install
tooling (A) under the circle drawbar.
2. Disconnect oil lines (1) from the steering cylinders.
Disconnect oil lines (2) from the wheel lean
3. Remove the bolts and nuts (3) and (4) that hold
the pins to the front axle and the frame.
4. Fasten a hoist to the front axle.
5. Remove pins (5) and (7) from the front axle and
the frame. Remove the washers.
6. Remove front axle (6). Weight is 1220 lb. (549 kg).
7. Remove seals (8) and the bearings from the front
axle with tooling (B).