Every 500 Service Hours or 3 Months
(32) Transmission and Differential Housing
Use caution when draining oil.
oil can cause personal injury.
Do not drop or rap magnets against
hard objects. Replace any broken or
Clean the strainers and magnets after the first 500 hours
of operation on a new machine or when the transmission
or differential has been reconditioned and every 1000
3. Remove and discard filter elements.
service hours thereafter.
4. Remove filter screen
1. Remove the lower strainer cover and gasket.
5. Install new filters and clean filter screen. Clean and
Approximately 5.7 liters (1.5 U.S. gallons) of oil will drain
install filter housing cover.
at this point.
6. Observe oil level. Add oil, if necessary, to bring oil
level to FULL mark in sight gauge.