Every 500 Service Hours or 3 Months
(27) Engine Breather
3. Inspect the seal on the breather. Replace it if it is
4. Wash the breather in clean, nonflammable solvent.
1. Loosen both hose clamps and remove the hose.
5. Shake the breather to remove the excess solvent,
and allow the breather to dry.
6. Install the clean breather and tighten bolt. Install the
hose and tighten clamp.
2. Loosen the bolt in top of the breather and remove
(28) Fuel Tank Filler Cap and Screen
2. Remove the retaining snap ring and screen.
3. Disassemble the cap and wash all the parts in clean,
4. Wash the screen in clean, nonflammable solvent.
5. Lightly oil the cap element and assemble cap.
6. Install the screen and retaining ring.
7. Install the filler cap.
1. Remove the filler cap. Inspect the cap gasket.
Replace the gasket if it is damaged.