Every 500 Service Hours or 3 Months
(34) Front Wheel Spindle Bearing Housings
2. Fill each housing, until oil reaches filler plug opening.
See REFILL CAPACITIES. Clean and install fill plugs.
3. Start engine and operate machine for a few minutes.
Inspect for leaks.
4. Stop machine, lower equipment and apply parking
5. Remove each fill plug and observe lubricant levels.
Oil level should be at the bottom of fill plug opening. Add
lubricant if necessary.
6. Install both fill plugs.
1. Remove fill plug (1 on each side).