Every 250 Service Hours or Monthly
4. Check valve (9) for full opening or leaks. Replace
valve or adjust control cable.
1. Start engine and run at high idle until warmed up.
Tighten attaching hardware (1) on heater (2) if
5. Check electrical connections (10 & 11) at fans and
switches if not operating correctly. Replace fans or
switches as necessary.
2. Operate heat control knob (3) for maximum heat and
turn both fans (4) on high (5).
3. Let heater run in this mode for five minutes and
check heater hoses (6 & 7) from heater to engine for
leaks or loose clamps and repair as necessary. Also,
check coil (8), replace or repair as necessary.