Every 2000 Service Hours or 1 Year
(37) Hydraulic Tank
Hot oil or components can cause
personal injury if they contact skin.
Use caution when draining oil or
3. Remove drain plug and allow oil to drain.
4. Clean and install drain plug.
5. Install filler screen and retaining ring.
6. Fill hydraulic tank. See REFILL CAPACITIES.
7. Clean and install filler cap, start engine and inspect
1. Remove filler cap slowly to relieve pressure.
8. Stop engine and observe oil level. Add oil, if
necessary, to bring oil level up to FULL mark in sight
2. Remove spiral retaining ring and filler screen. Wash
in clean non-flammable solvent. Allow screen to dry.
(38) Circle Drive Housing
2. Clean and install drain plug.
3. Fill compartment. See REFILL CAPACITIES.
4. Clean and install filler plug.
5. Start engine and operate machine for a few minutes.
Inspect for leaks.
6. Stop engine and observe lubricant level.
lubricant if necessary.
7. On the 130G, the oil level must be within 2.54 cm (1
inch) of bottom of the fill port in the top cover.
1. Remove fill plug.