Every 2000 Service Hours or 1 Year
5. Install all drain plugs and close the radiator drain
6. Add antifreeze solution. See "Refill Capacities." Add 2
liters (2 pints) of cooling system conditioner.
7. Start and run the engine with the radiator cap
removed. Allow coolant to warm and level to stabilize.
Add coolant if necessary. Stop the engine.
If liquid conditioner is used, do not completely fill the
3. Remove the drain plug on the water pump inlet pipe
cooling system. Allow for addition of cooling system
and drain the coolant.
conditioner, so that the cooling system will have a 3%
concentration of conditioner.
If it is necessary to add make-up coolant mixture daily,
check for leaks.
Filling the cooling system at over 19 liter/min (5 gpm)
rate can cause air pockets in the cooling system.
8. Inspect the radiator cap gasket. Replace it if it is
damaged. Install the radiator cap.
4. Remove the drain plugs from the transmission oil
cooler and engine block. Drain the coolant.