DISASSEMBLY AND ASSEMBLY
TRANSMISSION OIL COOLER
Do not disconnect the air lines until the air
pressure in the system is at zero.
1. Drain the coolant from the cooling system.
2. Remove water line (2). Disconnect air line (1).
3. Disconnect two lines (3) from the transmission
4. Remove four bolts (4), two bolts (5) and trans-
mission oil cooler group (6) from engine.
5. Remove bonnets (7), (8) and the gaskets from
oil cooler group (6).
6. Clean the tubes of the transmission oil cooler
with a .156 (3.96 mm) diameter and used as