DISASSEMBLY AND ASSEMBLY
ENGINE OIL COOLER
REMOVE AND INSTALL ENGINE OIL
a) remove oil filter base
1. Drain the coolant from the engine.
2. Loosen two bolts (3) on the transmission oil
3. Remove eight bolts (2) from the engine oil
4. Remove engine oil cooler and gasket
5. Clean the tubes of the engine oil cooler with a
.156 in. (3.96 mm) diameter rod.
6. Put oil cooler (I) in position. Make sure the
gaskets are installed between pipe and the
transmission oil cooler bonnet. Install the eight
bolts (2) that hold the oil cooler in position.
7. Tighten the two bolts (3) on the transmission oil
8. Fill the cooling system with coolant to the cor-
a) install oil filter base