INSTALL TRANSMISSION OIL
1. Install the gasket and bonnet (1) on the oil
2. Install bonnet (3) and the gasket on the oil
cooler as shown.
3. Put bonnet (3) and oil cooler (2) in position.
Install the gasket and bolts that hold bonnet
(3) to the engine oil cooler and cylinder block.
4. Install water line (5). Connect air line (4).
5. Inspect the tube assembly O-ring seals for dam-
age and make a replacement if necessary. Put
clean oil on the O-ring seals and install them in
6. Connect tube assemblies (6) to the transmis-
sion oil cooler.
7. Fill the cooling system with coolant to the cor-
DISASSEMBLY AND ASSEMBLY
TRANSMISSION OIL COOLER