DISASSEMBLY AND ASSEMBLY
OIL FILTER BASE
REMOVE OIL FILTER BASE
1. Use tool (A) to remove oil filter (1) from the
2. Remove two bolts (3). Remove wire (4), clip
(5) and plate (7).
3. Remove tube (2). Remove two bolts and tube
4. Remove four bolts (8) that hold oil filter base
(9) and remove base (9) from the engine.
INSTALL OIL FILTER BASE
1. Put clean oil on the O-ring seals for the two tube
assemblies that are fastened to the bottom of
2. Put clean oil on the O-ring seal for base (1) and
put the base in position and install four bolts to
hold it in place.