CLEANING AND INSPECTION
Clean and inspect all parts IAW Mechanical General Maintenance Instructions (WP 0346).
END OF TASK
1. Install sling and lifting device on wheel lean arm.
WARN I N G
Use extreme caution when handling heavy parts. Provide adequate support and use
assistance during procedure. Ensure any lifting device used is in good condition and of
suitable load capacity. Keep clear of heavy parts supported only by lifting device. Failure to
follow this warning may cause injury or death to personnel.
N OT E
Wheel lean arm weighs approximately 500 lb (226 kg).
2. Using lifting device, install wheel lean arm on machine.
3. Install pin (Figure 3, Item 9), spacer (Figure 3, Item 8), washer (Figure 3, Item 7), and bolt (Figure 3, Item 6) on
wheel lean arm (Figure 3, Item 10). Torque to 148 lb-ft (658 Nm)
4. Position wheel lean cylinder (Figure 3, Item 1) on wheel lean arm (Figure 3, Item 10). Install pin (Figure 3, Item
5), retainer (Figure 3, Item 2), washer (Figure 3, Item 3), and bolt (Figure 3, Item 4) on wheel lean arm. Torque
to 148 lb-ft (658 Nm).
Figure 3. Wheel Lean Arm.
5. Remove lifting device and sling from wheel lean arm.