1. Install new O-ring (Figure 19, Item 4) on AWD pump (Figure 19, Item 3).
2. Install sling and lifting device on AWD pump (Figure 19, Item 3).
WARN I N G
Use extreme caution when handling heavy parts. Provide adequate support and use
assistance during procedure. Ensure that any lifting device used is in good condition and
of suitable load capacity. Keep clear of heavy parts supported only by lifting device. Failure
to follow this warning may result in injury or death to personnel.
N OT E
AWD pump weighs approximately 200 lb (90 kg).
3. Using lifting device, install AWD pump (Figure 19, Item 3) on machine.
4. Install two washers (Figure 19, Item 2) and bolts (Figure 19, Item 1) on AWD pump (Figure 19, Item 3).
5. Remove lifting device and sling from AWD pump.
Figure 19. AWD Pump Bolts.