13. Remove three bolts (Figure 6, Item 1) from clutch housing (Figure 6, Item 2).
N OT E
Ensure bolts are installed on transmission prior to removal of clutch.
14. Install two bolts (Figure 6, Item 1) removed in the previous step, in new locations to separate clutch housing
15. Remove two bolts (Figure 6, Item 1) from clutch housing (Figure 6, Item 2).
WARN I N G
Use extreme caution when handling heavy parts. Provide adequate support and use
assistance during procedure. Failure to follow this warning may cause injury or death to
N OT E
Weight of housing is approximately 50 lb (23 kg).
16. With assistance, remove clutch housing (Figure 6, Item 2) from transmission.
17. Remove guide pins (Figure 6, Item 3) from transmission.
Figure 6. Clutch Housing.