WARN I N G
Use extreme caution when handling heavy parts. Provide adequate support and use
assistance during procedure. Ensure any lifting device used is in good condition and of
suitable load capacity. Keep clear of heavy parts supported only by lifting device.
Do not remove lifting device withoutproperly supporting transmission.
Failure to follow this warning may result in injuryor death to personnel.
N OT E
Transmission weighs 1,900 lb (862 kg).
79. Using lifting device, remove transmission from machine.
80. Install transmission (Figure 32, Item 4) on stand (Figure 32, Item 2).
81. Install two bolts (Figure 32, Item 1) on stand and support bottom of transmission (Figure 32, Item 4) with
82. Remove O-ring (Figure 32, Item 3) from transmission (Figure 32, Item 4). Discard O-ring.
83. Remove lifting device, sling, and lifting brackets from transmission (Figure 32, Item 4).
Figure 32. Transmission Stand.
END OF TASK