WARN I N G
Use extreme caution when handling heavy parts. Provide adequate support and use
assistance during procedure. Ensure any lifting device used is in good condition and of
suitable load capacity. Keep clear of heavy parts supported only by lifting device. Failure to
follow this warning may cause injury or death to personnel.
N OT E
Axle link weighs 100 lb (39 kg).
8. Using lifting device, position axle link on machine.
9. Install pin (Figure 13, Item 2), two bolts (Figure 13, Item 1) and nuts (Figure 13, Item 3) on axle link
(Figure 13, Item 4).
Figure 13. Axle Link.
10. Install cam (Figure 14, Item 8) on machine.
11. Install axle link (Figure 3, Item 4) on machine.
12. Install pin (Figure 14, Item 5), two bolts (Figure 14, Item 6) and nuts (Figure 14, Item 3) on axle link
(Figure 14, Item 4).
N OT E
Ensure that plate meshes with cam when installing plate onto machine.
13. Install plate (Figure 14, Item 7), two washers (Figure 14, Item 1) and bolts (Figure 14, Item 2) on machine.