WARN I N G
Improperly seated side ring flanges or lockrings may fly off during tire inflation. Never
attempt to seat side ring flanges or lockrings during or after inflation. Failure to follow this
warning may result in injury or death to personnel.
8. Inspect all rim components to ensure that they are properly seated. Place rim and tire assembly in an inflation
WARN I N G
Inflate tire in an inflation safety cage. Never inflate tire over 40 psi (276 kPa) to seat tire
bead. Use a pneumatic tire inflator-gauge and a 10 ft (3.1 mm) air hose to inflate tire. If
beads do not seat, disassemble tire and inspect all components before reassembly.
Failure to follow this warning may result in injury or death to personnel.
9. Inflate tire to 40 psi (276 kPa) to seat both tire beads. Both tire beads should seat before reaching 40 psi
(276 kPa). If tire beads fail to seat, deflate tire, determine cause of failure, take corrective action, add additional
tire and rim lubricant, and repeat this step.
10. Visually check to see that all rim components are properly seated and allow tire to deflate.
11. Install valve stem core.
12. Inflate tire to normal operating pressure. Visually inspect all rim components to ensure that they are properly
13. Install valve cap onto valve stem finger-tight.
14. Remove rim and tire assembly from inflation safety cage.
END OF TASK