N OT E
With engine at low idle, maintain oil level between marks on oil level gauge.
1. Start engine, and run at low idle (TM-5-3805-293-10).
2. Check transmission and differential for leaks.
3. Engage transmission modulator pedal (inching pedal). Slowly operate transmission to circulate oil (TM 5-3805-
4. Bring machine to a stop and engage parking brake (TM 5-3805-293-10).
5. Verify proper oil level on oil level gauge (TM 5-3805-293-10).
6. Park machine (TM 5-3805-293-10).
END OF TASK
END OF WORK PACKAGE