2. Install secondary fuel filter and base manifold (WP 0073).
3. Turn engine start switch to ON position for two minutes (TM 5-3805-293-10).
4. Verify water separator (Figure 23, Item 1) is full of fuel. If water separator is not full of fuel, turn engine start
switch OFF, then turn engine start switch ON for two more minutes (TM 5-3805-293-10).
5. When water separator (Figure 23, Item 1) is full of fuel, start engine.
6. Check for any fuel leaks (TM 5-3805-293-10).
Figure 23. Water Separator and Primary Fuel Filter.
END OF TASK
END OF WORK PACKAGE