AXLE TOE-IN (FRONT) ADJUST CONTINUED
8. Measure the distance between the V marks (Figure 138, Item 1) on each tire. Use sharp point on inside of
each V for measuring points.
Figure 138. Measure Distance.
9. Rotate tires 180 degrees so that V marks align to centerline of front axle (as measured from ground) and
repeat step 8.
10. The toe-in is correct if measurement from step 8 is 0.24 ± 0.12 in (6.0 ± 3.0 mm) less than measurement from
11. Turn tie rod ends in or out as needed to adjust toe (WP 0163).
12. Use blade to raise front of machine off vehicle support stands.
13. Remove vehicle support stands from under front axle.
14. Lower front wheels to ground.
15. Remove wheel lean locking bolt (TM 5-3805-293-10).
END OF TASK
END OF WORK PACKAGE