BRAKE ACCUMULATOR CHARGING VALVE TEST AND ADJUST
WARN I N G
Personal injury can result if machine moves while testing. If machine begins to move
during test, reduce engine speed immediately and engage parking brake. Sudden
movement of machine or release of oil under pressure can cause injury to persons on or
To prevent possible injury, perform procedure that follows before testing and adjusting
1. Park machine on hard, level surface (TM 5-3805-293-10). Keep machine running.
2. Right articulate machine (TM 5-3805-293-10).
3. Release hydraulic system pressure. Pump service brake pedal at intervals of one second on and one second
off for at least 110 applications.
4. Shut off engine (TM 5-3805-293-10).
5. Assemble two hoses and gauges.
Remove two dust caps (Figure 34, Item 1) from hose (Figure 34, Item 2).
Figure 34. Hose.