DIFFERENTIAL LOCK PRESSURE CHECK CONTINUED
10. Connect hose (Figure 51, Item 2) to test port (Figure 51, Item 1).
Figure 51. Hose and Test Port.
N OT E
Be sure that the transmission control switch is in NEUTRAL position (TM 5-3805-293-10).
Be sure transmission oil tem erature is still in operating range (TM 5-3805-293-10).
11. Start engine and run at full throttle (TM 5-3805-293-10).
12. Move differential lock switch to ON position (TM 5-3805-293-10).
13. Check gauge pressure should read 400 ± 10 psi (2,758 ± 69 kPa). Record pressure.
a. If pressure reading is incorrect, transmission relief valve may need to be adjusted. Refer to Powertrain
Charge System Pressure Test and Adjust this work package. Perform Differential Lock Pressure Check
again, then go to Step b.
b. If setting for transmission relief valve is correct and pressure reading is still incorrect, replace differential
lock valve (WP 0131). If differential lock valve appears to be working properly, differential lock clutch may
need to be serviced.
14. Move differential lock switch to OFF position.
15. Shut off the engine (TM 5-3805-293-10).
16. Remove hose (Figure 51, Item 2) from test port (Figure 51, Item 1).