FILL TIME FOR THE TRANSMISSION CLUTCH CALIBRATED CONTINUED
The following conditions must be met before calibration:
1. Perform Powertrain Charge System Pressure Test and Adjust in this work package; main relief valve must be
2. Start and idle the engine, and synchronize left steering joystick (TM 5-3805-293-10).
3. Ensure parking brake is engaged (TM 5-3805-293-10).
4. Implement lockout switch must be in the locked position (TM 5-3805-293-10).
5. Operate engine until transmission oil temperature reaches 140°F (60°C).
N OT E
Bumping of the inching pedal or bumping ofthe service brake pedal during the automatic
calibration function will cause the calibration procedure to be aborted.
If a new modulating valve was installed, start the engine and shift the transmission for at
least 12 times into a speed or a direction that uses the new clutch solenoid modulating
6. Do not depress inching pedal to allow the automatic calibration function to start.
7. Release service brake pedal to allow the automatic calibration function to start.