Table 1. All-Wheel Drive (AWD) Code Troubleshooting - Continued.
CDI FMI CODE
TEST OR INSPECTION
2295-05 Left Front Drive
2295-05 Code Active - Repeat trou-
Pump Forward Control Sole-
All Wheel Drive 120M and verify
bleshooting code from the beginning.
noid Current Below Normal -
2295-05 is not active.
2295-05 Code Not Active - Trouble-
Test Step 4. Test for Open Rear
Chassis Wiring Harness.
1. Turn ignition switch and battery
disconnect switch to the OFF
2. Remove jumper wire from FA-C37
terminal 1 and terminal 3 (WP
3. Disconnect rear chassis wiring
FA-C23 harness connector (WP
0009, Figure 17) from cab lower
wiring P-C71 harness connector
4. Disconnect rear chassis wiring
FA-C22 harness connector (WP
0009, Figure 47) from cab lower
wiring P-C69 harness connector
5. Connect jumper wire between P-
46) and P-C71 terminal 12 (WP
6. Turn battery disconnect switch
and ignition switch to the ON posi-