The 120M Motor Grader has separate warranties for various components. See Table 2. The warranty starts on the
date found in block 23 of DA Form 2408-9, Equipment Control Record. Report all defects to your supervisor, who
will take appropriate action.
Table 2. Warranty Information.
Base Machine (1)
1 Year/Unlimited Hours
Ground Engaging Tools
Not limited by time
Defense and Federal
Caterpillar Battery (2)
3 Years (2)
5 Year/3,000 Hours (3)
Warranty - See Separate Manufacturer's Warranty Statements
5 Years (4)
5 Years (4)
(1) Excluding batteries, GET, and tires that have separate warranties, as shown in the table.
(2) Battery warranty is prorated after 12 months.
(3) Army 120M Engine is EPA Certified. The Emissions Warranty applies to certain engine components.
(4) Tire warranty is prorated based on tire age and tread wear.
ELECTROMAGNETIC PULSE (EMP) EXPOSURE
Components listed and designated as EMP-susceptible may be damaged by EMP exposure. If the machine is
exposed to an EMP incident, verify proper operation and repair as necessary.
1. The 120M Motor Grader incorporates a CARC-painted exterior. Materials used in the machine are metal,
rubber, plastic, fabric, and glass.
2. In the event of CBRN contamination, refer to FM 3-11.5, Multiservice Tactics, Techniques, and Procedures for
COMMON TOOLS AND EQUIPMENT
For authorized common tools and equipment, refer to the Modified Table of Organization and Equipment (MTOE),
CTA 50-970, Expendable/Durable Items (Except: Medical, Class V, Repair Parts, and Heraldic Items), CTA 50-909,
Field and Garrison Furnishings and Equipment, or CTA 8-100, Army Medical Department Expendable/Durable
Items, as applicable to your unit.
SPECIAL TOOLS, TMDE, AND SUPPORT EQUIPMENT
Refer to the Repair Parts and Special Tools List (RPSTL) (TM 5-3805-293-24P) and to the Maintenance Allocation
Chart (MAC) (WP 0354).