FUEL/WATER SEPARATOR DRAIN
Drain Fuel/Water Separator
Estimated Time to Complete
DRAIN FUEL/WATER SEPARATOR
WARN I N G
Fuel leaking or spilled onto hot surfaces or electrical components can cause a fire. Failure
to follow this warning may cause injury or death to personnel and damage to equipment.
1. Place a suitable container beneath fuel/water separator bowl (Figure 1, Item 1).
2. If hose is not already connected to bowl, connect suitable hose (Figure 1, Item 2) to nipple on bowl and place
open end into container.
3. Open fuel/water separator drain valve (Figure 1, Item 3) and allow water and sediment to drain into container.
4. Close valve once all water and sediment have drained from bowl.
5. Remove container and hose.
6. Dispose of fuel IAW local regulations and Unit SOP.
Figure 1. Fuel/Water Separator.
END OF TASK