THROTTLE HOLD MODE SWITCH CONTINUED
To Select MANUAL Mode
WARN I N G
Applying service brakes or pressing accelerator control will not disengage throttle lock.
Failure to follow this warning may result in injury or death to personnel.
1. Push bottom of Throttle Hold Mode switch.
2. Use accelerator control to increase engine speed to desired RPM. Push in top of throttle Set/Accel switch to
set throttle at current engine speed.
3. Use Throttle Set/Accel switch and/or Throttle Resume/Decel switch to change throttle setting.
4. Engine speed will increase if accelerator control is pressed past throttle setting. When accelerator control is
released, engine will return to preset engine speed.
N OT E
The resume feature will not be available after the throttle lock is disengaged.
5. To disengage throttle lock:
a. Move throttle Hold/Mode switch to OFF position.
b. Move engine start switch to OFF position.