THROTTLE HOLD MODE SWITCH
The Throttle Hold Mode switch allows the operator to set a throttle hold mode function. Modes which can be
selected include AUTOMATIC, OFF, and MANUAL.
N OT E
The indicator light for the throttle lock will be illuminated when the throttle is locked during
AUTOMATIC or MANUAL mode.
To Select AUTOMATIC Mode
1. Push top of Throttle Hold Mode switch (Figure 15).
2. Use accelerator control to increase engine speed to desired RPM. Push in top of Throttle Set/Accel switch to
set the throttle at the current engine speed.
3. Use Throttle Set/Accel Switch and/or Throttle Resume/Decel switch to change throttle setting.
4. The throttle setting of AUTOMATIC mode will be suspended and engine speed will adjust to setting of acceler-
ator control if either of the following conditions occur:
a. Accelerator control is moved more than 20 percent.
b. Service brakes are applied.
5. Push top of Throttle Set/Accel Switch to resume preset engine speed.
6. Resume feature will be disabled if any of the following conditions occur:
a. Switch is moved to OFF mode.
b. Switch is moved to MANUAL mode.
Engine start switch is moved to OFF position.
d. Engine is stalled.
Figure 15. Throttle Hold Mode Switch and Throttle Resume/Decel Switch.