OPERATION UNDER USUAL CONDITIONS
Scope; Initial Adjustment Before Use; Mounting and Dismounting; Seat, Seat Belt, and Control
Adjustments; Engine Starting and Machine Warm-up; Parking; Articulation Lock Pin Installation;
Messenger Display; Machine Warning Summaries; Joystick Steering; Differential Lock Control;
Transmission Operation; Throttle Hold Mode Switch; Centershift Lock Switch; All-Wheel Drive (AWD);
Slope Operation; Scarifier Operation
Tools and Special Tools
1. This work package provides instructions on operating the 120M Motor Grader under usual conditions.
2. Refer to WP 0006 for advanced operation instructions and operator tips.
3. Refer to WP 0007 for operating instructions under unusual conditions.
4. Before, during, and after operation, perform applicable Preventive Maintenance Checks and Services (PMCS)
INITIAL ADJUSTMENT BEFORE USE
1. Perform all Before PMCS checks and services (WP 0013).
2. Pull back on spring rod and remove articulation lock pin from frame pocket. Stow in lock pin storage bracket
and engage spring rod to lock pin in place.
3. If installed, remove wheel lean lock bolt (WP 0004). Stow in machine-mounted tool box.
4. Turn battery disconnect switch to ON position (WP 0004).
END OF TASK