PREPARATION FOR STORAGE OR SHIPMENT CONTINUED
Procedures for Common Components and Miscellaneous Items
If tires are found to be low by 5 psi (34 kPa) or more, damaged, or excessively worn, notify Field Level
Seals may develop leaks during storage or shortly thereafter. If leaking persists, notify Field Level Maintenance.
Removal of Equipment from Administrative Storage
Notify Field Level Maintenance to restore the equipment to normal operating condition.
Resume the maintenance service schedule in effect at the commencement of storage or service the equipment
before the scheduled dates in order to produce a staggered maintenance workload.
Preparation of Equipment for Shipment
1. Remove ether starting aid cylinder, if equipped (WP 0021).
2. After grader is positioned on transporter, park machine (WP 0005).
3. Secure grader frame by installing articulation lock pin (WP 0004).
4. Turn battery disconnect to OFF position (WP 0004).
5. Make sure cab doors, access doors, and access covers are secured.