DISASSEMBLY AND ASSEMBLY
28. Remove clutch piston (24) from the shaft.
Remove plate (23) from the clutch piston.
29. Remove the seal ring from the outside
diameter of plate (23). Remove the O-ring
seal from under plate (23).
30. Remove plate (26). Remove springs (25).
Remove six discs and six plates (27).
31. Turn the shaft, input gear and clutch hub
over. Put blocks under the face of the
clutch hub as shown.
32. Remove bolts (28) that hold the clutch hub
to the input gear.
33. Remove the shaft.
34. Turn the input gear and the clutch hub
over. Remove the clutch hub (29). Remove
the seal from the clutch hub.
35. Remove bearing (30) from the shaft with
36. Remove seal rings (31) from the shaft.
Remove O-ring seal (32) and the seal ring
that is under O-ring seal (32) from the shaft.
37. Do Steps 22 through 36 for the other