DISASSEMBLY AND ASSEMBLY
45. Remove housing (65). Remove the piston
from the under side of the housing. Remove
the rings from the piston.
46. Remove springs (66). Remove two discs
(68) and plate (67). These discs and this
plate are for the No.4 clutch.
47. Remove the cage from carrier (69). Remove
the ring from the cage. Remove carrier (69).
Remove dowels (70).
48. Turn the carrier and the ring gear over.
49. Move spring pins (73) down with a punch
and a hammer.
50. Put retaining ring (72) into compression
with pliers. Remove ring gear (71) from the
51. Remove the retaining ring.
52. Remove retaining ring (76) from the bear-
53. Remove bearing (74) from the carrier.
54. Move the pins that hold shafts (75) in the
carrier into the shafts. Remove the shafts.
Remove gears (78). Remove thrust washers
55. Remove the bearings from the gears.