DISASSEMBLY AND ASSEMBLY
14. Remove spider (18) and the gears and
washers from the clutch housing.
15. Remove brass washers (16) and gears (17)
from the spider.
16. Remove the brass bearings from the gears
with tooling (C).
17. Remove gear (19) from the housing.
18. Turn the bevel gear, clutch housing and the
piston housing over.
19. Remove cage (20). Remove the nut, the
bearing cup, the ring and the two seals from
20. Remove bolts (21) and the washers that
hold piston housing (22) to the bevel gear
and the clutch housing. Remove piston
21. Remove bearing (23) from the piston hous-
ing with tooling (B).