DISASSEMBLY AND ASSEMBLY
TRANSMISSION OIL ANDSCAVENGE PUMP
10. Remove body (11) from over the gears for
the transmission oil pump section.
12. Remove gear (12).
13. Remove manifold (15) and gear (13) from
manifold (18). Remove the key and gear
(13) from the manifold.
14. Remove two seals (14) from manifold (15).
Remove the bearings from the manifold
with tooling (B).
15. Remove gears (16) and (17) for the scav-
enge pump section from manifold (18).
ASSEMBLE TRANSMISSION OIL AND
1. Install the two bearings in the manifold and
the two bearings in the cover with tooling
2. Install the bearings so the joint in the
bearing is at an angle 30o± 15o to a vertical
line through the centers of the bores for the
3. Install the bearings to a depth of .062 in.
(1.57 mm) from the face of the manifold
and the cover.