DISASSEMBLY AND ASSEMBLY
RELIEF CONTROL VALVE
9. Put tool (A) into position in the collar of
10. Install the valve in a vise. Put the spring in
approximately .25 in. (6.4
mm). Remove pin (16) with a hammer and
11. Slowly release the pressure on the spring
and remove the valve from the vise. Remove
12. Remove pin (21), retainer (20), spring (19)
and valve (18) from collar (17).
13. Do Steps 9 through 12 for the other valve
removed in Step 8.
ASSEMBLE RELIEF CONTROL
1. Put poppet (2), spring (1), and retainer (3)
in position in the valve spool. Install spiral
snap ring (4) in the valve spool.