DISASSEMBLY AND ASSEMBLY
REMOVE REAR WHEELS
1. Lift the machine off the ground. Install
tooling (A) under the tandem housing.
2. Fasten a hoist to the rear wheel and tire.
3. Remove nuts (2) and the washers.
4. Remove rear wheel (1). Weight is 430 lb.
5. Do Steps 2 through 4 for the other rear
INSTALL REAR WHEELS
1. Fasten a hoist to the rear wheel. Put it in
position on the wheel spindle over the
2. Install the washers and nuts that hold rear
wheel (1) to the wheel spindle.
3. Lift the tandem housing and remove tooling
4. Tighten the nuts that hold the rear wheel
to a torque of 365 ± 15 lb. ft. (50.5 ± 2.0
5. Do Steps 1 through 4 for the other rear