POWER SHIFT TRANSMISSION
TESTING AND ADJUSTING
WARNING: When making tests and adjust-
NOTE: All tests and adjustments must be made
ments to the transmission, remove the axles
with the oil in the hydraulic control system at
from both tandems, install the safety lock
normal operating temperature.- Be sure the linkage
pin, and lower all implements to the ground.
adjustments are correct before making any tests.
1. Main relief valve.
2. Manual modulation valve.
3. Pilot selector spool.
4. Differential, check, and safety spool.
5. Speed selector spool (clutch No. 4).
6. Speed selector spool (clutch No. 5).
7. Passage to No. 4 clutch.
8. Passage to No. 5 clutch.
9. Cooler bypass valve.
HYDRAULIC CONTROLS (FIRST SPEED FORWARD)
10. Relief valve.
11. Clutch lubrication relief valve.
12. Differential lock valve.
13. Passage to differential lock clutch.
14. Oil filter.
15. Oil coolor.
16. Direction selector valve.
17. Priority reducing valve.
18. Load piston.
19. Modulating reducing valve.
20. Oil pump.
21. Passage to No. 1 clutch (FORWARD).
22. Passage to No. 2 clutch (REVERSE).
23. Speed selector spool (clutches No. 6
and No. 7).
24. Passage to No. 6 clutch.
25. Speed selector spool (clutch No. 3).
26. Passage to No. 7 clutch.
27. Passage to No. 3 clutch.