DISASSEMBLY AND ASSEMBLY
a) remove engine
1. Make a mark on the flywheel and on the
crankshaft at the same location.
2. Install tool (A) on the flywheel.
3. Remove bolts (1) that hold the flywheel to
4. Remove flywheel (2). Weight is 70 lb. (32
1. Install two 5/8"- 18 NF guide bolts (2) in
the end of the crankshaft.
2. Fasten tool (A) and a hoist to the flywheel.
3. Put flywheel (3) in position over the guide
bolts with the mark on the flywheel in
alignment with the mark on the crankshaft.
4. Install bolts (1) that hold the flywheel to
the crankshaft. Remove the guide bolts. In-
stall the other two bolts.
5. Remove tool (A) and the hoist.
a) install engine