DISASSEMBLY AND ASSEMBLY
REMOVE OIL PAN
1. Drain the oil from engine.
2. Disconnect oil level gauge tube (1) from the oil
3. Remove bolts (2) that hold pan in place and
remove oil pan (3).
INSTALL OIL PAN
1. Inspect the oil pan gasket and make a replace-
ment if necessary.
2. Install two 3/8"-16 NC guide bolts (3) in block
and put the oil pan (2) and gasket (1) in posi-
tion and install the bolts that hold the oil pan in
3. Connect the oil level gauge (4) to the oil pan.
4. Fill the crankshaft with oil to the correct level.