1. Inspect the O-ring seal on housing
make a replacement if necessary.
DISASSEMBLY AND ASSEMBLY
2. Fasten a hoist to the engine. Lift the engine and
put it in position in the machine.
NOTE: If necessary to make an alignment of the
flywheel and gear (1), remove the electric starting
motor and install a 5P7307 Engine Trunnion Tool
3. Move the engine back toward the transmission
until the flywheel and gear are in alignment.
4. Install bolts (3) to fasten the adapter to the
5. Install theoriginal amount of shims (5) in their
correct locations under the engine front sup-
port (4). Install the front support bolts.
Tighten bolts to a torque of 150 ± 20 lb.ft.
(205 ± 27 Nm).
6. If the electric starting motor was removed, in-
stall motor (8) and install wiring harness (7)
and cables (6) in position on the motor.