DISASSEMBLY AND ASSEMBLY
a) remove pump group drive shaft
b) remove hood
I. Drain the coolant from the cooling system. Re-
lease the pressure from the air tanks.
2. Remove four bolts (2) that fasten gauge panel
to plate assembly. Remove bolt (1) used to
fasten clip and support (3) to plate assembly.
3. Remove bolt (4) used to fasten clip to plate
4. Remove bolts (5) used to fasten the governor
control housing (6) to plate. Put housing (6)
where it will not be damaged during engine
5. Fasten a hoist to the plate assembly. Remove
bolt (7) from each side of the plate assembly.
Remove plate assembly (8). The weight of the
assembly is 67 lb. (30 kg).
6. Disconnect the water temperature gauge send-
ing unit (9) from the cylinder head. Remove
support (3) and wire from the engine.
7. Disconnect wire from he water temperature) from
switch (12). Remove wiring harness (11)
8. Disconnect hose assembly (10) from the air