DISASSEMBLY AND ASSEMBLY
34. Use tooling (D) to install the lip type seal in
cover (73) with the lip in as shown.
35. Put the gasket and cover (73) in position on the
housing and install the bolts that hold it in
NOTE: Make sure the seal, washers and spring are
on top of the lever as shown. These parts must be kept
in this position when housing (79) is put in position
on the inner governor housing.
Flat washer (77) must be installed between
wave washers (76).
36. Install the governor spring assembly on guide
(75) as follows: Install seat (78) one wave
washer (76) flat washer (77) the other wave
washer (76) and spring (74) on guide (75) as
37. Put the gasket and housing (79) in position on
the inner governor housing and install the nine
bolts that hold it in place.
38. Install governor control lever (80).