DISASSEMBLY AND ASSEMBLY
11. Remove shaft (22) and lever (23) from the
12. Remove check valve (24) if a replacement is necessary.
Remove check valve (24) only if a replacement
is necessary because the check valve will be
damaged during removal.
13. Remove contact (25) and body (26) for the
governor dashpot adjustment screw from the
housing. Remove bolts (27), cover (28) and the
gasket from the housing.
14. Remove seal (29) and adjustment screw (30)
for high idle.
15. Remove two bolts (31), housing (32) and the
gasket from the fuel injection pump housing.