DISASSEMBLY AND ASSEMBLY
FUEL INJECTION PUMP HOUSING AND GOVERNOR
9. Remove clamps (11) and tube assemblies (10)
and (12) from the engine.
10. Remove the bolt and disconnect clip ( 16).
11. Disconnect tube assemblies ( 13) and (14) and
12. Remove bolts (18) and nuts (17) that hold the
fuel injection pump and governor in place.
13. Remove nut (19), the bolt (other side not
shown) and heat shield (20) from the engine.
14. Fasten a strap and hoist to fuel injection pump
housing and governor (21) as shown.
15. Pull drain line (22) from the clip on the engine
16. Remove fuel injection pump housing and gov-
ernor (21). The weight of the fuel injection
pump housing and governor is 26 kg (58 lb.).