DISASSEMBLY AND ASSEMBLY
WATER PUMP, MAIN FRAME LOCKPIN
10. Put impeller (10) in position on the shaft.
11. Install washer and bolt (12). Tighten the bolt to
a torque of 28 ± 1 lb.ft. (38 ± 1 Nm).
12. Install a new gasket and cover (11) on the
13. Install a new gasket and elbow (13) on the
a) install water pump
INSTALL AND REMOVE MAIN FRAME
When machine is to be lifted, transported on
another vehicle or service work is performed
near center of machine, install lockpin between
front and rear frames to keep machine in
straight ahead position. Before and during
operation, be sure the lockpin found near the
pivot of machine is removed and installed in
the storage hole.
1. Make an alignment of the main frames and
remove lockpin (1) from storage hole (2).
2. Install the lockpin (1) through the main
3. After the necessary work is complete, remove
the lockpin from its hole and put it in the
storage hole (2).